Megumi Ozaki’s “The Degustator” to screen as part of the The Set NYC’s upcoming “Chelsea Films: Women in Film” event
Recent VCS graduate Megumi Ozaki’s film The Degustator has been selected to screen as part of the The Set NYC’s upcoming Chelsea Films: Women In Film benefit event. Here’s the announcement that Megumi sent us:
I am pleased to be selected by The Set NYC – Chelsea Films: Women in Film screening on September 22nd, screening at 09:30pm.
The Set NYC organizes monthly & weekly Short Film Screenings in lower east side Manhattan. The screening series hopes to end depression in NYC and helps make NYC a better place.
Please find the link below to review more information and reserve your tickets.
I hope to see you all there on September 22nd! Kindly spread the word for me!
The links above provide the following additional information about the event:
Chelsea Films: Women in Film
Friday, September 22, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)
The Set NYC presents – Chelsea Films: Women In Film An event to help end child trafficking with Freedom Ladder. An evening of film screenings, Q&A, film industry networking, live music, and helping make the world into a better place. Meet the most talented filmmaking talent New York City has to offer. Films industry networking hour: 6pm- 7pm. Friday, Sept 22 in Chelsea Manhattan
Films Industry Meet and Greet: 6pm- 7pm
- 1st Block 7pm-8pm
- Filmmaker Zhana Gali
- Filmmaker Augusta Palmer
- Ida Theresa Myklebost UNWELCOME
- Deborah Attoinese GIRL KNIGHT
- Filmmaker Kenneth Anderson
- 2nd block: 9:30pm – 10:30pm
- Anna Fishbeyn “Invisible Alice”
- Carrie Hawkes: Delilah
- Petol Weekes “Glass Flowers”
- Michael Weinstein (Cannes) “If Trees Could Talk”
- Filmmaker Katherine Filaseta
- The Degustator written and directed by Megumi Ozaki
- Friday, Sept 22, 6pm-11pm
- address: 296 9th ave NY NY
- $15 online
- helping end child trafficking